About SAS Data Integration Developer Certification
SAS Certified Data Integration Developers have shown the ability to apply the skills and knowledge required for Data Integration Development in the SAS environment.
They are skilled in such tasks as determining architecture of the platform for SAS Data Integration Developers, creating metadata for source and target data, working with transformations and slowly varying dimensions, and deploying jobs.
The skills in tasks that the candidates are tested from areas:
- Ability to describe the architecture of the platform meant for SAS Data Integration Developers.
- Experience in building metadata created for source and target data.
- Ability to work within transformations.
- Skills to work employing regularly changing dimensions.
- Capacity to work with tables and table loader transformation.
- Skills to define produced transformations.
- Ability to create metadata for target data and jobs.
- Deep understanding of deploying jobs.
Successful candidates should be experienced in tasks such as:
- Defining the architecture of the platform for SAS Data Integration Developers.
- Generating metadata for source and target data.
- Defining generated transformations.
- Creating metadata for target data and jobs.
- Working with transformations.
- Deploying jobs.
- Operating with tables and table loader transformation.
- Working with slowly changing dimensions.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of data solutions across multiple data platforms, including data modeling, developing different data integration solutions in bulk/ETL and web services/API and increasing vendor product abilities with minimal oversight.
- Cooperate with business, technology, and vendor partners to know solution options, analyze the pros and cons, make recommendations, and develop solutions to improve marketing CDP, DMP, and Analytic capabilities.
- Develop and display sound data integration and engineering practices in performing business abilities and data solutions.
- Proactively remain up to date on data-related technologies that could drive positive change, and explore opportunities to share knowledge with others.
- Grow towards troubleshooting and supporting the whole data management product across the full technology stack
Important Qualities for SAS Data Integration Development:
- Analytical skills: Developers must analyze users’ requirements and then design software to meet those requirements.
- Communication Skills: Developers must be able to give clear guidance to others working on a project. They must also demonstrate to their customers how the software works and answer any questions that arise.
- Computer Skills: Developers must know computer capabilities and programming languages to design useful software.
- Creativity: Developers are the creative minds back to new computer software.
- Detail-oriented: Developers often work on many parts of an application or system at the same time and must, therefore, be able to focus and pay consideration to detail.
- Interpersonal Skills: Software developers must be able to operate appropriately with others who contribute to designing, developing, and programming successful software.
- Problem-solving Skills: Because developers are in the administration of software from start to end, they must be able to solve problems that arise throughout the design process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proved working experience in developing web services and bulk/ETL data integration solutions.
- Experience in any of these data platforms a plus: digital analytics platform, Data Management Platform (DMP), Operational Data Store (ODS), or Customer Data Platform (CDP).
- Experience using ETL, SQL, and RDBMS technologies.
- Shown ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proved ability to communicate efficiently to both technical and non-technical audiences.
A00-260 Exam Details:
- Full Name: SAS Certified Data Integration Developer
- Exam Code: A00-260
- Time Duration: 105 minutes
- Questions Asked: 76 multiple-choice and short-answer questions
- Passing score: 70%
- Exam Fees: $180 (USD)
SAS Data Integration Developer Syllabus Topics:
- Creating Metadata for Target Data and Jobs
- In-Database Processing
- Creating Metadata for Source and Target Data
- Working with Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Defining Generated Transformations
- Working with Transformations
- Deploying Jobs
- Working with Tables and the Table Loader Transformation
Go for SAS Data Integration Development Practice Exam
Consider AnalyticsExam.com SAS A00-260 practice exam Questions and Answers, and this is a compilation of the actual questions and answers from the SAS Data Integration Development test.
A basic SAS Data Integration Developer practice test to prepare you for what may appear on the exam and prepare you for surprises, the AnalyticsExam.com A00-260 exam questions are complete, comprehensive and guarantees to prepare you for your SAS exam.
Passing the SAS A00-260 certification exam has never been easier, but with use of our preparation material, it is simple and easy. SAS exams are updated regularly to ensure the candidate’s success in the SAS Data Integration Developer real exam.
SAS users leveraging the platform for SAS Certified Data Integration Developer to collect, store, and restore data in preparation for reporting and analysis.
You should be able to determine the architecture of the platform for SAS Data Integration Developer, create Metadata for Source and Target Data, create Metadata for Target Data and Jobs, work with Transformations, work with Tables and Table Loader Transformation, work with Slowly Changing Dimensions, set Generated Transformations, and deploy Jobs.